〔bgm〕doki doki literature club
〔monika小天使最后为我们唱的歌〕your reality
……just monika……
〔your reality〕
Every day, I imagine the future where I can be with you
每一天,我幻想着未来能和你在一起
In my hand is a pen that I'll write a poem of me and you
我手中是支会写诗歌颂你我的钢笔
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
墨水流下聚成黑色的液滴
Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
挥动你的手 - 把诗写进他心里!
But in this world of infinite choices
但在这充满无限可能的世间
What will it take just to find that special day?
怎样才能够找到那特别的一天?
What will it take just to find that special day?
怎样才能够找到那特别的一天?
Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
我今天有没有给大家找到有趣的做?
When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
有你在,我们不管做什么她们都很快活
When I can't even read my own feelings
当我都不能理解我的感情
What good are words when a smile says it all?
话语有什么用,当一个微笑表真心?
And if this world won't write me an ending
倘若这世界,不给我一个了结
What will it take just for me to have it all?
我怎样才能够赢得这所有的一切?
Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
我的笔难道只会以恶言伤害我的闺蜜?
Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
占有你是爱情,还是放开你是爱情?
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
墨水流下聚成黑色的液滴
How can I write love into reality?
我如何能把爱写进现实里?
If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
如果我听不到你的心跳声音
What do you call love in your reality?
什么叫**在你的现实里?
And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you
若在你的现实里,如果我不知怎样爱你
I'll leave you be
我就任由你